Friday, June 10, 2011

Red Chopsticks


                                   SOLD

This painting is one of my favorites.  I love the line of bright red created by the chopsticks.  

I have not been blogging recently, but I have been busy painting.  Beginning Tuesday, June 14, I will be offering two small 6x6 paintings for auction on dailypaintworks.com.  This is a brand new art auction website and is open to all artists.  Until recently it has been only open for the featured artists at Daily Paint Works and for the "Help Japan Auction" in which I participated in March.  I am happy to be among the first "outsiders" who will sell my work on this site, so stay tuned to see two new paintings every week.

In addition, I am happy to announce that I will be teaching a workshop at the Boca Grande Art Alliance, Boca Grande, FL,  Wednesday through Friday, November 9 - 11, 2011.  This three day workshop will focus on the process of painting a still life, from life.  For more information, go to bocagrandeartalliance.org, or call 941 964 1700. This promises to be a fun time and a great opportunity for me to share my still life painting approach.  Boca Grande is a lovely little town on an island off the coast of Venice, FL, and a wonderful place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment